17 year old here looking for help and info!!

Guest soad0488

Lol, youd be suprised, im not a nerd, but i can teach myself programs and stuff, while totally irrelevent, i learned flash, photoshop, illustrator, and most recently maya very well, so yeah i probally can handle it lol.

well all software was designed for humans (not aliens or angels) so you don't have to be a nerd to learn a program like Photoshop or Maya. It takes time. A 3d editing program like Maya can probably take a lot of time to learn, but it's not understanding quantum physics, it's simple tools made for men (like a complicated hammer or a saw)

Guest soad0488
Well if you truly believe that your work ethic is contrary to your school effort, I wouldn't bother mentioning you school effort. It gives people the wrong idea. If you came to me looking for a job and mentioned your attitude toward your schoolwork, I would think "this guy's not a reliable person and would likely bail on me during the production." I think quite a number of people might treat his or her studies in a similar manner, but your decision to include that information in your post suggests that you feel it is important and that we need to comment on it.

More take it into consideration that im not a good student, and that i took time out of my day (while not the best choice to cut study, and math lab) to go to the tv studio, and work with the cameras, read up, on stuff and such, and to be more specific, im great at spanish, becasue i am part puerto rican, science i am excelent at, playprod and IB film, and tv production i am top of the class (i am best in the art feilds), and history i am really good at, but stuff like math, and IB english, im not really good at, i do try hard, but despite me efforts i get no where and now my idea is more let me try to excell in the arts rather then bust my ass over math and english which i get no where in, and yeah i got suspended for making a short 15 min movie on white supremecy ideals, and promoting it on myspace.com with a swastika and the name of the movie on it even though it was promotion, which in the end worked verywell and many people ended up watching it but yea, something really stupid like that, but anyway yeah, you are right and i should choose to word what i say better and or go into more detail if nessasary.