Lighting for a fitness youtube channel

I am looking to start a fitness youtube channel, all of the recordings will be done in my home gym.

I'm looking for the right lighting.

The room is pretty small, and it barely has a window (also the blinds will be closed the entire time, so there is almost no light coming from the outside).

In the room, there is a LARGE mirror (as big as a large door). The camera will be mostly placed in front of that large mirror, pointing at me. The walls and roof are white.

I have limited knowledge on lighting so I think any explanation of what exactly I need from the lighting is only going to cause confusion. But here's a try: currently, when I have a bright light in the room, along with the large mirror (which reflects the light everywhere), it seems that my face is shining, like my eyes are reflecting light. I want to amplify this.

So not sure if I need more diffusion or less.

More requirements from the lighting:

-It should not give off a lot of heat.

-I prefer it to be full spectrum light, as I've heard that these types of lights have a better effect on motivation and mood, which is needed for working out. I want it to be very bright, so that I feel lively.

My budget is around $100.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Johanus Krantz