arri iic bv for sale

Nguyen D. Nguyen

Hello all,

I have an arriflex IIC BV model 35mm film camera for sale. This camera was fully serviced before I bought it and has not been used since (except briefly to test the magazine); this camera model has a variable shutter from 15 to 165 degrees in 15 degree increments AND has been fitted with a PL mount for all modern glass. It also comes with a V/S motor with power cable (24 fps included), one 200 ft magazine, a copy of the original instruction manual and a custom made carrying case with interior foam padding. The power cables are standard 4-pin XLR female connectors.

I am selling this because I was originally planning on shooting a project, but some very unexpected money problems came up so I need to strap up some cash fast. I really do not want to part with this camera, but my current financial situation leaves me with absolutely no choice.

This is a very super solid workhorse of a camera in incredibly good condition (functionally, I give it a 9.5 and cosmetically, I give it a 9 , both out of ten). I will NOT, however, sell this camera for anything less than 5350 as I bought it for 6500 to begin with. If you want, I can also throw in a cinema products crystal motor and cable for an extra 550. I will ship VERY promptly, though depending on how promptly you need it, shipping charges will go up accordingly.

Please email at nguyeneyugn@hotmail, or call me at 805-252-2584. Phone is best since I always have my cell with me. emails will take about one day to get back to. Thanks.

Edited by Nguyen D. Nguyen

• Premium Member
. I will NOT, however, sell this camera for anything less than 5350 as I bought it for 6500 to begin with. If you want, I can also throw in a cinema products crystal motor and cable for an extra 550. I will ship VERY promptly, though depending on how promptly you need it, shipping charges will go up accordingly.

Hi,

You must have bought from a dealer with a guarante for that price!

Good luck

Stephen

Hi,

You must have bought from a dealer with a guarante for that price!

Good luck

Stephen

Yeah, I thought I'd be hanging onto it for much longer, but as it's not the case, I need to let go of it for now. Know of anyone interested? If I don't get any responses within a few days, I'll probably have to get it up onto ebay. They charge high commission fees, don't they.