Go fu** Yourself "The Documentary"

Algis Kemezys

Go fu** Yourself.....

Powerfull words used by alot of people under various circumstances.

Now this Documentary will explore the use of this phrase currently and the place of the words in correct standing. What exactly does it mean to 'Go fu** Yourself" If you ask your self what it means. I would say self masterbation however you feel like doing it. Now that is not really that bad. Dr Ruth would might say masterbation is the Valium of the everyperson. A chance to use your imagination and visual skills in order to create the life process mechanism. Now we all know what it means to activate the life process mechanism. It means a few minutes of pure heart pounding extaSee.

What I am looking for is a producer to help me out. Your best story about when you felt like saying Go fu** Yourself. Humour would be classic cinematic lines changed to: Like in "Gone with the Wind"

Frankly my Dear You can go.......

Looking for any stories or situations to perhaps use in this Documentary. I also think that today when you seriously look at the word...The same saying if said in the right tonality is just about the most wierdly funny retort to something that insults your objectives and motivations.

Send your comments Please or................

This Film is meant to be taken seriously but at the same time find goodfun in revealing the words might just mean go masterbate yourself which in terms of things done, is not that bad.

The Phrase GFYS must also be the original version of the oh so Popular...fu** U. Like in all languages things always shorten to their most usefull rendition.