FS: Cammate 2000 Series 24' Jib Great Condition

Jeff Dempsey

I'm selling the jib. Don't really want to sell it, so my price is pretty firm. I won't entertain any low ball offers. This has been my baby for the last 10 years and it still gets me work on a regular basis. I've shot with a ton of different camera rigs from DSLR to Alexas and Reds... The result is always the same: Happy clients, amazing shots. If you've operated a Cammate before, you know what I mean when I say it's a very smooth machine. The motors are rock solid and so is every other component.

Here is a list of some of the extra items that will be included:

Motorized dutch head with case

Film gear motor (bigger size than Fuji or Canon lens motor)

Leveling riser- allows for easier leveling and taller post

Canon/Fuji motor and gears

Some nice features on this jib: no wires to set up or deal with, undersling or oversling head, dutch head for sports or music videos, cable snake for quick and easy set up, holds up to 35lbs, can be used in 12'-18'-24' sections, this jib will always be relevant even for low budget movies... I usually charge $1000-1200 per day for me and the jib.

Asking price: $16,000

Bought new for $35,000

I can deliver the jib (for the right price) instead of shipping it, if you are close enough... I'm in Colorado, so pretty central... Just offering this so you are 100% confident that nothing has been wanked in transit. I can also give you the weights that I own. If you decide to ship it, weights will not be included.

Here are some pics: I can upload more pics on request

IMG_0135-copy.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpgIMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668-1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-9.54.36-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-9.57.15-PM-1.p

• 3 weeks later...