FS Arri 35-3 / 2C Film Camera Magazines 35mm 400 ft x 2 with Fibergalss Case

Joe Taylor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292277079535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Up for Auction are 2 (two) Arriflex 400' Motion Picture Film Magazines for the Arri 35-3 and the Arri 2c motion picture cameras. Both magazines are in very good condition and fully operational. The mag labeled #11769 has a newish P+S Technik protective shell casing that I added in 2009.

I scratch tested both magazines and the footage counters work smoothly. Both magazines come together in a custom fitted AJ Cases fiberglass hard shell road case that will fit up to 3 (three) 400' mags. The sprocket gear cover on 11021 does have a chip on the lip but DOES NOT effect the performance of the magazine at all. It's been that way since I bought it in 2000 and I have used it hundreds of times and has performed flawlessly and without fail. There is a detailed photo above that shows the chip.
I bought these magazines along with an Arri 2-C in 2000 and right away shot 2nd Unit on a Discovery Channel documentary "Until the End of the World." These magazines were also used to shoot 2nd Unit on the "The Reaping" starring Hillary Swank. They were also used on Steve James documentary film, "Stevie." They have served me well over the years and have outlasted my two 35mm cameras-- A 2c and then a Arri 35-3 bought in 2007. They still have plenty of life in them and will serve you well on your next epic film journey.