FS: Flanders Scientific DM250 and Tektronix WFM2300

Matt Edwards-Davies

Up for sale is my Flanders Scientific DM250 and Tektronix WFM2300 portable waveform monitor. Details:

1. Flanders Scientific DM250 OLED monitor "field kit". Used almost exclusively indoors. Approximately 2 years old.

• Price: $10,000 USD (includes shipping to Canada and Continental US from Guelph, Canada). Am open to reasonable offers.
  • Includes: DM250, screen protector, FSI ballistic nylon rolling case, tilting baby mount, and Anton Bauer Gold battery Mount.
  • Condition: Excellent. No noticeable blemishes, marks, scratches, or anything on the panel or the chassis.

2. Fully loaded handheld Tektronix WFM2300 (+3G, +AVDP, +ASI, +DATA, +DBE, +LOUD, +SFP, +SFP-HDMI). The unit is approximately 3 years old but is still a current model.

• Price: $6,000 USD. These don't come up for sale very often so I'm having trouble pricing it. I am open to entertaining reasonable offers. (includes shipping to Canada and Continental US from Guelph, Canada)
  • Includes: WFM2300, 1 battery (in unit), AC adaptor, SFP case, optical and HDMI SFPs, and I will throw in some short coax cables and BNC barrels as well.
  • Condition: It has seen light but regular use and is in overall very good condition. Some light scuffs and scratches here and there but that is it.
  • Included software options (fully loaded):

+3G: Enables 3G SDI input option (Level A and B)

+AVDP: Adds out-of-service A/V delay measurement and propagation time measurement
                    +ASI: Adds support for ASI signal format
                    + DATA: Adds Ancillary Data monitoring (including decoding of 708 and 608 Closed Captions, Teletext and OP47 Subtitles, AFD, and CGMS-A), and ANC Data Inspector
                    +DBE: Adds Dolby E analysis
                    +LOUD: Adds Audio Loudness monitoring capabilities including Loudness Meter
                    +SFP: Add Optical input/output SDI module support
                    +SFP-HDMI: Adds HDMI input module support, not HDCP compliant

Am open to entertaining reasonable offers. More pictures available upon request. Will ship elsewhere as well, just contact me for more information. Thanks for looking!

CF010952.jpg

Edited by Matt Edwards-Davies
Spelling and missing info.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...