Zeiss 10-100 t3, Angenieux 5.9 for trade

Jason Varner

I have a couple lenses that I purchased for use with my xl2 via pl adapter and neither works with it. The Angenieux 5.9 t2 was recoated by Ultra Flat a couple months ago, and machined to clear the mirror shutter on an Arri SR in standard mount, there is some flaking on the barrel but otherwise this lens is in excellent condition. The Zeiss 10-100 t3, bayonet mount, is in pristine condition there are no scrapes, flakes, cleaning marks, or anything it looks fresh out of the box.

I'm looking to trade for Arri fresnels, an Eclair 1.5 or 2, camera support, dv decks, lenses, mics, maybe a beaulieu 6-9008. I estimate the lenses to be worth about 1000 bucks each and I am open to any comparable trade. Take Care, Jason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest moortysnb
I have a couple lenses that I purchased for use with my xl2 via pl adapter and neither works with it.  The Angenieux 5.9 t2 was recoated by Ultra Flat a couple months ago, and machined to clear the mirror shutter on an Arri SR in standard mount, there is some flaking on the barrel but otherwise this lens is in excellent condition.  The Zeiss 10-100 t3, bayonet mount, is in pristine condition there are no scrapes, flakes, cleaning marks, or anything it looks fresh out of the box.

I'm looking to trade for Arri fresnels, an Eclair 1.5 or 2, camera support, dv decks, lenses, mics, maybe a beaulieu 6-9008.  I estimate the lenses to be worth about 1000 bucks each and I am open to any comparable trade.  Take Care, Jason.

What is type of mount of Angeniex 5.9 t2?

Murthy S.N.B.