eumig 881PMA

Aki Ikeno

Hi, I just bought Super 8 camera "Eumig881PMA" from antique shop. It was cheap so I bought it and I've got super wide lens as well.

I planed to make trailer for my feature script using this camera but do you think this is too old to shoot any better one? I realized that this one comes from 1980 or something.

this trailer might be shot by Black and White and transfer to miniDV.

If anybody knows this camera, please let me know if I can shoot some nice stuff with this camera or not (I mean tecnically).

Also, I haven't got eyecap for this camera so if you know where I can get eyecap, please let me know.

I've never used super8mm so I just simply want to know what's bad things or good things for this camera.

Thak you all

aki

Guest filmfreund

Its a good camera - made in Austria. I made some pretty films with it years ago. Did you also get the aspeheric wideangle lens to be monuted on the normal lens?

Juergen Lossau

www.smallformat.de

www.atollmedien.de

• Premium Member
Hi, I just bought Super 8 camera "Eumig881PMA"  from antique shop. It was cheap so I bought it and I've got super wide lens as well.

I planed to make trailer for my feature script using this camera but do you think this is too old to shoot any better one? I realized that this one comes from 1980 or something.

this trailer might be shot by Black and White and transfer to miniDV.

If anybody knows this camera, please let me know if I can shoot some nice stuff with this camera or not (I mean tecnically).

Also, I haven't got eyecap for this camera so if you know where I can get eyecap, please let me know.

I've never used super8mm so I just simply want to know what's bad things or good things for this camera.

Thak you all

aki

It's a small world, I think I heard someone mention your project to me today. Is it a three day shoot this September?

It's a terrific camera but it probably needs lubricating. I can check it out for you if you are in the LA area.

It's a small world, I think I heard someone mention your project to me today.  Is it a three day shoot this September?

It's a terrific camera but it probably needs lubricating.  I can check it out for you if you are in the LA area.

It is small world, isn't it? It is three days shoot this september and we're looking for DP as well. It's awsome if you could help me about this camera. I did some research and I'm loving this camera now.

Thanks a lot