Post Production ?'s

Jon Amerikaner

I work at a major post-house in Hollywood. And I have access to all kinds of experienced people and technology. The one thing we all agree on is that more filmmakers, especially DP's, need to know what can and cannot be done in post. So if you have any questions about post send them to me and I'll do my best to find you some answers.

All the best and happy shooting.

• Premium Member
I work at a major post-house in Hollywood.  And I have access to all kinds of experienced people and technology.  The one thing we all agree on is that more filmmakers, especially DP's, need to know what can and cannot be done in post.  So if you have any questions about post send them to me and I'll do my best to find you some answers.

All the best and happy shooting.

Your profile lists you as a student, so I assume your job is as an intern or apprentice. Might your employer want to take a more active role participating here, perhaps with you as the contact or intermediary with the "experienced people" in your shop?

Your profile lists you as a student, so I assume your job is as an intern or apprentice.  Might your employer want to take a more active role participating here, perhaps with you as the contact or intermediary with the "experienced people" in your shop?

Thanks, I forgot to change my profile. I was a student. Now I'm a Digital Restoration Artist and Projectionist at a major post shop (as well as an indie DP). From the Restoration to the Projection I have a view of the entire process and I am in daily contact with many experienced post people. I'm offering to help find answers to questions posted here by bringing them directly to the people who know how to answer them but do not have the time or inclination to use the great resource which is this bulletin board.