Needing 1st AC who shoots film - Northern California

Looking for a 1st AC who can Pull Focus, but also meter for the DP & load film.

Daylight scenes will be shot on 35mm & Night scenes will be on digital.

I’m directing a Feature Film July 4-18th, it’s a passion project of mine - narrative of a young man who loses his sister to a kidnapping in public, 3 years later has a prophetic dream that reveals a child sex trafficking operation in his own home town that him and his friend basically take in their own hands to justice so to speak to save who is in there.

Micheal Flaherty, founder of Walden media and producer of Narnia, Everest and few other great films is on this picture to help bring distribution. We also have Matthew Glave and Martin Sensmeier with a few other supporting roles (someone from Tenet, another from Yellowstone). It's an Ultra Low Budget film less than 200k, but the talent and everyone on board is doing it less than normal, for the cause - as we are using the box office revenue to go directly to a Child Sex Trafficking organization too help save children and bring them back to their families.

The feature shoot is coming up quick, and I need to find the right guy for the part.

dream poster 2.jpg