Supermag 400

Marty Hamrick

Although I have not tested it, I recently looked it over in order to see if this was a solution to my needs and problems with super8. My biggest obsticle was the availability of film and the cost. Overseas shipping along with a weaker US dollar to Euro and base sticker price stops me. 16mm then becomes a better option for picture stability and cost for quality of picture. What do others think?

Although I have not tested it, I recently looked it over in order to see if this was a solution to my needs and problems with super8.  My biggest obsticle was the availability of film and the cost. Overseas shipping along with a weaker US dollar to Euro and base sticker price stops me.  16mm then becomes a better option for picture stability and cost for quality of picture.  What do others think?

I'm with you John. Price and availablilty of 200ft and 400ft super8 are the biggest obstacles here. For the money, 16mm is the better choice right now.

I would still like to have one though, but untill I see the film availability secured, I won't spend anywhere near the current asking price.