Forum member clips

Brandon Adams

I browse here every once in a while, try to do so more since the forum is so great. However, I haven't seen many people post their work.

I spend a lot of time in photography forums where people can post their work and have it critiqued. I have found this to be a wonderful way to help me improve my photography.

Why isn't there a forum setup to do that here... or am I just missing it?

Is bandwidth the problem?

youll have to talk to Tim Tyler (the forum admin) about that, but I can tell you that Bandwidth is probly not too much of a problem, as the video / clips would be stored on an external server, and not on the cinematography.com server. Although it would be kinda cool if he could also offer a hosting option for your clips for a set fee, like $5.99/month for 50MB of video hosting...

But as I said, contact Tim, if he has not already read this, and tell him yur suggestion. He is a pretty cool guy and might just take you up on your suggestion.

PS) No, there is no dedicated forum to video / still clips...

Hello,

there are a few topics were people often post their work, but not as many as I would like to see!

Check out some of the older topics in the lighting section I remember one titled "post one of your favourite set-ups" in which many people posted their work.

I started a topic in lighting: "examples of using one light source" which I put a couple of still examples, but not many other people showed any of theirs.

Cheers.

Tomas

• Premium Member

I'm all for it,don't mind paying for it. How about a yearly fee? I'm great with a

camera but not so great with the computer. Can somone explain or provide tu-

torial on how to post stills and video clips to forum. I would like to post some stills

of my locations. I would like to see some stills of forum members at the camera.

Greg Gross