after shooting

Guest kumar

hello everone.

i fell sad. last week i shot commercial which is hospital. i have not seen my work. i shot on d 30 type beta. direcor told ,the rush beta having a track l(line) on the tape.editor told .the cassate used not in properly it means no forward and rewind before shooting.but i did that one.how can i remove that one. then what might be the broplem.

• Premium Member
hello everone.

i fell sad. last week i shot commercial which is hospital. i have not seen my work. i shot on d 30 type beta. direcor told ,the rush beta having a track l(line) on the tape.editor told .the cassate used not in properly it means no forward and rewind before shooting.but i did that one.how can i remove that one. then what might be the broplem.

Have u checked your tape on any other decks?

Did you have Dynamic trackin on?

If the problem continues, then it's either the Tape stock, the video recorder's head azimuth, or dirt on the video head.

Did you shoot near any weird equipment with radiation, or strong magnetic fields?Nothing else can come up to my mind at the moment, and I don't have a visual approach to your issue.

Dimitrios Koukas