Action clips

jirikafka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest LondonFilmMan

Overall, for this camera. Amazing! I like your style but think, even for comedy, you could establish some things better.

1. "Crossing" - good stuff for TV and funny. Slovak? Czech? Good comedy. I really liked this commercial.

2. "Matrix 4" Good. Some of the punches weren't any good though! C'mon hit him! I think you are funny though. Good comedy. Some shots were a bit corny and unnecessary whereas others could be a bit 'tougher' and more 'hard-edged'.

3. "deekhed" - Is that deekhed or......? never mind. I am surprised that I can see the eye lashes so clearly with this cam you used! Well done. I didn't like the change of music from the intro music to the guitar. Didn't feel right. I felt 'disappointed' because you were saying one thing with the music and then you just dropped that feeling for a bland guitar. But then I realise that your humour is about to re-emerge in the form of a rather slow monster. Greasing the hair back....mmm...should of used lots of gel and we could of heard a 'splodge'. The monster might have looked a bit worried by that splodge. The gun firing doesn't look exactly real (of course)...but the pink comb.....phew..... When they are moving around the room, I felt 'he' was looking downwards too much. We couldn't see his eyes. Wrong angle? Plus why is his face expressionless...no snarl?

Overall, great! better than I could of done. I loved the green Skoda!

Loved "Crossing"

The others were ok but I dont understand French so I wouldnt know if it was funny or not and I wouldnt know why you parodized the Matrix but I cant judge so ignore that comment.

I would love to know how you got your stuff to look so good and film like with TRV740E. Thats amazing please share im sure a lot of us would love to know. Did you use magic bullet to change to 24p?

Edited by David Silverstein