Dynamic range allocation via ISO on Canon C300mk3

Safaran Qureshi

I have been learning about how changing your ISO can affect where the stops above and below middle grey sits in your image. Apparently when using the Alexa LF, by using ISO 1600 instead of the native 800 ISO, you gain roughly an extra stop in the highlights (sacrificing the shadows) without much noticeable difference in noise.  

Source: 

I know that for the example, black magic has charts of dynamic range that corresponds to ISO and for the life of me I cannot find a similar chart for the Canon C300mk3. Does anybody know where I can access this information? I have checked manuals but no luck. Maybe I am being thick.

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K chart;

image.png.68a0fbecb67b93533837b77417a0c7bf.png

I have a shoot coming up, a sunny summery day exterior on the Canon C300mk3. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to shoot at 1600 ISO in order to get an extra stop in the highlights in c log 2. 

I am wondering if anybody has done this with the Canon c300mk3?, if it applies in the same way as the LF (1600 iso means extra stop)? and if this work regardless of shooting raw or XF-AVC?

Any guidance on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.