Some Vision2 200 stills

Erdwolf_TVL

I recently shot a test cartridge of the above film.

These are some of the highlights (or should I say low-lights!)

kraan.jpg

spieel.jpg

LION.jpg

The film performed exceptionally well considering it's a 200 ASA.

---

FYI : Telecine performed by the WideScreen Centre in London.

Edited by Erdwolf_TVL

Hi thanks for your efforts and show us your test :)

The pics are a bit underexposed for my taste and they have a greenish tone, why?

If you gime permission I have corrected the greenish tone and I overexposed a bit.

LION.jpg

Edited by andres victorero

Hi thanks for your efforts and show us your test :)

The pics are a bit underexposed for my taste and they have a greenish tone, why?

If you gime permission I have corrected the greenish tone and I overexposed a bit.

Thanks for that!

Actually, the underexposure doesn't bother me that much... The lion was rather dark :)

This is a one-light telecine, so I am not too concerned about intermittent over / underexposure. Should I do something of consequence, I would have a supervised telecine done. And I probably wouldn't work on Mini-DV :P

---

I'm surprised about the green, actually... My eyes obviously aren't as well trained as well as yours to spot colour shifts. I can only guess that the green tint was have been introduced during the telecine. I'll let the lab know so they can correct this in future.

Edited by Erdwolf_TVL

the "corrected" version is blown out and has a pretty bad magenta cast. somebody needs to calibrate their screen. :-)

(the original is green and underexposed for sure, but there's no need to overcorrect the other way?)

/matt

Edited by mattias

the "corrected" version is blown out and has a pretty bad magenta cast. somebody needs to calibrate their screen. :-)

(the original is green and underexposed for sure, but there's no need to overcorrect the other way?)

/matt

OK maybe tmy CRT triniton is not more precise. but how I said "for my taste". For your taste, the original pic is good? I didn´t want correct to anyone... and sure the pics looks good, there are lots of greenishs movies, and if you are looking for this look, congratulations! but if you shoot a roll and the telecine gives you a greenish look, maybe there is a problem. ;)