Tigerland .

Guest The_Limey24

Guest The_Limey24

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knows and is willing to discuss / tell me all about the specifics regarding the film TIGERLAND (Joel Schumacher, 2000). Mainly I would like to know what film stocks were used, cameras, lenses and perhaps lighting fixtures and styles. I am a student and I adore the way this movie was shot and wish to attempt to recreate the look.

Thanks very much

The_Limey

Hi-

American Cinematographer had a good article on Tigerland-

but you'll have to look up the issue on your own, i can't remember which one and my back issues are a mess...

The_Lemony

(*ack* here I am doing your work for you- )

http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/in...22&hl=tigerland

happy reading!

Guest The_Limey24

Thank you PatrickNeary, I appreciate the link.

To grimmett, I have experienced Identity theft and web stalking before so I am still weary of using my real names on the net especially message boards. It was not meant to offend, I am covering my own ass.

The_Limey24

• Premium Member
To grimmett, I have experienced Identity theft and web stalking before so I am still weary of using my real names on the net especially message boards. It was not meant to offend, I am covering my own ass.

The_Limey24

No offense taken. I'm just trying to help you out. Many very knowledgeable people on this forum don't respond to questions unless the poster posts their name. You certainly don't have to use your name, you just may not get many responses to your questions if you don't. I know your questions about Tigerland would probably be answered very quickly if you used your name.

Guest The_Limey24

Well thank you all for your help, I looked at all you guys said at it was very useful.

will be sure to post again.

see you in the ether