Arriflex 16S Serial no 14xxx complete and working (less lenses and film)

Duncan Brown

• Premium Member

I'll be honest - I rarely list stuff for sale here; it's just easier to sell on eBay.  But every once in a while I list something that the "wanted" ads here tell me there might be some interest in.  How about a 16S that's in great running condition, including an actual functioning battery and cable (don't see that too often these days!).  Here's the ebay link:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/256106666168

...but that's my "ebay price"  If you are coming from here, please use the "make offer" feature for something you consider reasonable and mention you're a fellow cinematographer.com denizen.  Ebay does make it easy to handle the logistics of the transaction, regardless of where in the world you're located, but I'm also completely willing to sell and ship it directly to you if that's what you'd prefer.

Duncan

• Premium Member

It just occurred to me - I have a Som-Berthiot 17.5-70 zoom in Arri-S mount I'd throw in for free if someone on this site buys this camera and wants it.  It's kind of a "meh" lens and I have better ones already, but this would get you up and shooting right away if that's what you're looking for.

Duncan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...