Looking for info on intermediate negative stocks

I did a little searching on Kodak's site, but I couldn't seem to find the info I was looking for on their intermediate negative stocks (5242, for example). An ISO rating is especially important. Also, if I wanted to experiment with shooting stills on this stock, how would the contrast compare to normal MP camera stocks?

I was able to learn that 5242 is tungsten balanced and can be processed ECN-2. Does anyone know of an intermediate negative stock that is daylight balanced?

Any other info would be greatly appreciated!

I did a little searching on Kodak's site, but I couldn't seem to find the info I was looking for on their intermediate negative stocks (5242, for example). An ISO rating is especially important. Also, if I wanted to experiment with shooting stills on this stock, how would the contrast compare to normal MP camera stocks?

I was able to learn that 5242 is tungsten balanced and can be processed ECN-2. Does anyone know of an intermediate negative stock that is daylight balanced?

Any other info would be greatly appreciated!

Intermediate Stocks are designed for use in film recorders and film printers so they are all tungsten balanced. 5242 has a contrast of 1.0, normal camera stocks have a contrast of around 0.6. I estimate that 5242 has an ISO rating of around 1. There is an additional problem in that this stock is designed to print from masked stocks, either colour negative or an interpos, so you would need to use a Wratten 85 to correct for that and another 85 to convert the light source from daylight to tungsten, this would drop your ISO rating even further. Internegative stock would only need a single 85, it's speed is around the same but it's contrast is around 0.6.

Brian