Consumer HD Cameras

Karo Margaryan (1)

Hello Once again,

I had started a new thread today regarding the Sony HDR-12, but it seems like the moderators have removed it.

So my new question to consumer HD camcorder users. Which would you recommend the HDR-SR12 ( SR11 / SR12 ), or the Canon Vixia HV30? What would you recommend these models or a different model. I am looking to purchase 3 within this week. I know the issues with the Sony microphone. Who has used these models, and what is your feedback?

Thanks

Karo M.

• Premium Member

When you registered for this forum. it stated very clearly that your username was supposed to be your Full First and Last name. You ignored this requirement. You were reminded to once by one of the members to fix this this. You again ignored the rules. You were reminded a 2nd time by another member to change your name. If I remember correctly, they sent this warning to prevent you from having your posts deleted. You ignored this poster as well.

The moderators will delete your posts if you do not change your screenname. That is probably why your thread was removed. This is a professional forum, not a general chatroom for anonymous posts. Please change your screenname. All you have to do is go to "My Controls" at the top of this page. Then go to the left side of your screen, under "personal profile" and click on "change display name."