Hope everyome had a great Thanksgiving!!

James Steven Beverly

Well compared to Somalia we have a lot to be thankful for.

Other wise....every thing else is going right down the sh*tter :(

R,

What, are you kidding me?! You have another picture in pre-production with financing and distribution already in place, Gas is down o $1.81 a gallon here and less some places, A President who ISN'T a complete idiot was just elected. Except for those murderous animals in India that need to be dragged into the street, skinned, covered in our new cheaper gasoline and burned alive, this season has been pretty decent compare to what we thought was gonna happen. Be of good cheer my friend, life is beautiful. :D

"What, are you kidding me?! You have another picture in pre-production with financing and distribution already in place,"

Nothing is definite until it happens. Besides you know the old saying, the good news is we're making a movie, the bad news is, we're making a movie :lol:

"Gas is down o $1.81 a gallon here and less some places,"

Still costs a fortune here.

"A President who ISN'T a complete idiot was just elected."

You got that right!! Except here a political coup is in the works to over throw the legitimate PM of Canada, unprecedented in the Western world.

"Except for those murderous animals in India that need to be dragged into the street, skinned, covered in our new cheaper gasoline and burned alive,"

You got that right as well.

"this season has been pretty decent compare to what we thought was gonna happen. Be of good cheer my friend, life is beautiful. :D"

I'm not sure if life is beautiful? That guy who made the bumper sticker, "Life's A Bitch And Then You Die"....I think he was one of the great philosophers of our time ;)

R,

• Premium Member
You got that right!! Except here a political coup is in the works to over throw the legitimate PM of Canada, unprecedented in the Western world.

I didn't know. What's the story on that? Are ya'll gonna' get in the streets with guns and sticks and rocks and stuff? Or is it just one of those things that people talk about in coffee shops, like, "I can't believe what's going on these days. Don't they stand for anything?"

"Rather!"?

• Premium Member

Oh, and by the way, Richard. One of my drinking buddies, Peter, has been on Jeopardy, twice. He's due to be on again next Monday at 3:00PM. The reason I bring this up to you is that Alex Trebec is a Canadian, isn't he?

My wife and I were watching Peter's first time on and when Alex strolled past to do his "get to know you" thing with Peter, Peter cracked an ordinary joke. It was pretty funny. Well, Alex took it personally, more like he was miffed for being up-staged by Peter for even a moment.

What is wrong with Alex? Why is he such a tool? More importantly, will Canada ever take responsibility for him? Help us out here, will ya', Richard?

I didn't know. What's the story on that? Are ya'll gonna' get in the streets with guns and sticks and rocks and stuff? Or is it just one of those things that people talk about in coffee shops, like, "I can't believe what's going on these days. Don't they stand for anything?"

"Rather!"?

Well the main opposition party with only 77 seats in the government is trying to seize control from the governing party that has 144 seats!! They are planning to do this by forming an un-holy alliance with a ultra left wing party and a Quebec separatist party that wants to break up the country!!

They also want to do it with a leader who wasn't even democratically elected by his own party. If this all sounds like it's out of some Third World Country, well that would be an insult to Third World Countries, even they would not allow some thing this idiotic to happen. Yet in Canada in darn well may. Oh and the Green Party Of Canada is lead by an American, it just doesn't get any nuttier.

As for Alex, sorry we gave him to you guys long ago. You took him in that trade deal along with Pamela Anderson, in return we took about a hundred thousand draft dodgers :D

R,

"What, are you kidding me?! You have another picture in pre-production with financing and distribution already in place,"

Nothing is definite until it happens. Besides you know the old saying, the good news is we're making a movie, the bad news is, we're making a movie :lol:

"Gas is down o $1.81 a gallon here and less some places,"

Still costs a fortune here.

"A President who ISN'T a complete idiot was just elected."

"this season has been pretty decent compare to what we thought was gonna happen. Be of good cheer my friend, life is beautiful. :D"

I'm not sure if life is beautiful? That guy who made the bumper sticker, "Life's A Bitch And Then You Die"....I think he was one of the great philosophers of our time ;)

R,

NOW do you understand the 2nd amendment and why Americans are addement the government keeps it's freakin' paws off our gun rights and why Jefferson spoke about the people having the right to bare arms to protect themselves from their own government? Try pullin' that poop down here and see what happens/ Hey I live in Texas, we got half the guns in the world, Paul lives in Mississippi they got the other half, bring a truck!! :D

Sorry about the fuel situation up there, how the Hell do you do it? I mean Canada is at least as wide as the US so you MUST have to drive everywhere and you HAVE a ton of oil, you even import it to us, in fact you're to largest importer of oil to the US in the world! what's up?

Yeah, as for the movie, I know it ain't over till it's over to quote Yogi Berra but dude, come on, you're gettin' there, you're livin' the dream, so stay positive. If you KNOW you're gonna succeed, you'll succeed just make failure not an option. You're a very dynamic individual who is capable of doing just about anything if you refuse to give up, HELL, you've swam with 8ft TIGER sharks for Christ's sake JUST to take their picture, that says something about you doesn't it!

"Life's A Bitch And Then You Die", poop, I LIVED through the 70s, this ain't NOTHIN"!!! :D To quote another phrase from my generation, You got ta keep on, keepin' on, this ain't nothin' but a thing, stay strong, you'll make it! B)

Edited by James Steven Beverly

As for Alex, sorry we gave him to you guys long ago. You took him in that trade deal along with Pamela Anderson, in return we took about a hundred thousand draft dodgers :D

R,

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey as for the guns, you could probably run 'em across the Detroit River. I was watching the History Channel and apparently that's how you guys got illegal booze into the US during prohibition. They'd take boats over from Detroit or drive over in trucks during the winter. It should be frozen solid by January, :D 'course because of the Patriot Act, the NSA probably has this post by now so we better use code names, call me "Condor" from now on. :ph34r:

Sorry about the fuel situation up there, how the Hell do you do it? I mean Canada is at least as wide as the US so you MUST have to drive everywhere and you HAVE a ton of oil, you even import it to us, in fact you're to largest importer of oil to the US in the world! what's up?

Taxes! Taxes! Taxes! Tax........

(And we "export" it to you :D )

Yeah, as for the movie, I know it ain't over till it's over to quote Yogi Berra but dude, come on, you're gettin' there, you're livin' the dream, so stay positive. If you KNOW you're gonna succeed, you'll succeed just make failure not an option. You're a very dynamic individual who is capable of doing just about anything if you refuse to give up, HELL, you've swam with 8ft TIGER sharks for Christ's sake JUST to take their picture, that says something about you doesn't it!

What movie, who's making a movie? B)

Sharks are easy, it's the film industry that will eat you alive!! <_<

R,

• Premium Member
Hey I live in Texas, we got half the guns in the world, Paul lives in Mississippi they got the other half, bring a truck!!

We got alotta' guns. No doubt of that. We squeeze together our own reloads, as well. We swapped our undue paranoia of the Russians for the Chinese. There's always someone to be afraid of.

Taxes! Taxes! Taxes! Tax........

(And we "export" it to you :D )

See that's why WEEE tossed the damn British out and kept our guns!! :P

What movie, who's making a movie? B)

Sharks are easy, it's the film industry that will eat you alive!! <_<

R,

Only if ya let 'em baby, ONLY if ya let 'em! You know as well as I ain't NO ONE gonna give this poop to ya so you GOTS to go out and take it. Just stay strong and keep fightin' the good fight. Like Coppola once said, "You tell enough people you're making a movie and eventually somebody will give you the money to make it." :D

What, are you kidding me?! You have another picture in pre-production with financing and distribution already in place.

Richard Boddington has ANOTHER feature film on the go!? We haven't seen head nor tail of his current one yet! I want to go where he's going to all this free money.