Any thoughts on Dry for Wet???

Hi. Anyone has experience shooting Dry for Wet??? I am working on this pretty challenging music video, meaning no budget of course... The treatment is very interesting and happens in a cave filld with colored medusas, underwater. I intend to shoot dry for wet on a green screen with a bunch of wind machine and a harness rig for the talent (lord of the rings/tideland style). Initially I thought we would shoot this on the phantom, but I think it is not going to happen for money reasons. So I am looking at my options here, I could shoot at 120fps with the red but I don't think it will make the dry for wet believable at all, so I looked into this Sony HDR-SR10e which shoots up at 240fps. First I am really unsure that the quality is sufficient enough for green screen work... If someone shot with this cam professionally please let me know what you think. Second, I am thinking even 240 fps will not really look like underwater footage.... What do you guys think? Any advice on first hand experience with this technique would be greatly appreciated!!

Shooting underwater if of course not an option for the budget I have been given.

Christophe