Anton Bauer 14.4 volt battery to power konvas 17ep motor?

Luis Guizar

Will I have any problems powering my Konvas 17ep motor(s) with an anton bauer at 14.4 volts, 15.5-16 volts when fully charged?

Since I'm here- (will re-post in lighting) are there any voltage regulators for 14.4-16 vdc to 12 vdc? 14.4v blows out my dedolight 12v/100w FCR globes.

How about a 14.4vdc to 24vac inverter?

thanks to all,

-luis

Will I have any problems powering my Konvas 17ep motor(s) with an anton bauer at 14.4 volts, 15.5-16 volts when fully charged?

Since I'm here- (will re-post in lighting) are there any voltage regulators for 14.4-16 vdc to 12 vdc? 14.4v blows out my dedolight 12v/100w FCR globes.

How about a 14.4vdc to 24vac inverter?

thanks to all,

-luis

If we told about original electronic of 17EP-16 APk motor, and 14..18 v battery, the problen can be with 9v voltage regulator of main electronics and transistors of pre-amplifier of DC motor.

To need to check of version of module of Taxo board MKBI.687253.xxx.

( small second board from power plug).

The matter is that, this is module included of voltage regulator of 9v of main electronics and can have version with low power transistor of high power transistor.

The low power transistor ( prevailing version ), can be KT503B with maximum voltage limit 40v and can be "KT503G" with maximum voltage limit 60 v.

But, KT503 transistor have maximum current 150 mA only.

That's why, the 14..18v battery can burn down of KT503B transistor of voltage regulator

The more modern versions and upgraded versions of taxo boards can have more high power transistors KT815B or KR142EN8A ( 7809) 9v 1.5A.

The second "weak spot" - transistors of pre-amplifier of DC motor.

This is KT502, KT503 transistors and can be " B" versions with voltage limity 40V.

If we told about moderm microprocessor controllers of 17EP-16 APK motors 1414, 1416, 1420 version,

the 16...24v battery do not problem.

The matter is that, the speeds more 32 fps will ask of battery with mor ehigh voltage.

50 fps speed ask of 18 v battery.

The modern, microporcessor controllers have big power reserve.

The controller included all electronic components with high voltage reserve.

The protective diodes at input stage of controller have voltage limit 100 v, the capacitors of input stage -limit 35 v.

Output power FET transistor have limit 75 v.

The voltage regulator of microprocessor power source have limit 35 v and maximum current 2A.

That's why, I think, you can connect of 24 v battery without trouble.