Suggest a lab for Kodak 7240 (Ektachrome) Super 8?

Wolfe Blixen

Can anyone recommend a lab that is capable of/willing to process Kodak 7240 (Ektachrome) Super 8? This is a discontinued stock.

Thanks very much,

Wolfe

Hi Wolfe:

Pac Lab in NY still does it for $27 a roll (this was for 16mm but I believe it's the same price for S8). I had them developed not too long ago and just yesterday sent another roll of 7240 16mm.

Hi Wolfe:

Pac Lab in NY still does it for $27 a roll (this was for 16mm but I believe it's the same price for S8). I had them developed not too long ago and just yesterday sent another roll of 7240 16mm.

$27 a roll? Ouch. I already shot it though, so I guess I can't be too particular. At least there's someone to process it.

Thanks very much, Art. I really appreciate the quick reply.

• Premium Member
Can anyone recommend a lab that is capable of/willing to process Kodak 7240 (Ektachrome) Super 8? This is a discontinued stock.

Check with exclusive film in Toronto. I believe that they have moved to using e-6 but can still fake out the older process. http://www.exclusivefilm.net/processing.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much,

Wolfe

Yale film Lab will process 7240. they do a good job and quick turnaround. just had three rolls processed. two super8 carts and 100' regular8.

• 1 month later...