CAMEFLEX CM3 Battery connector

Marc Marti

Hello,

I'm going to purchase a battery for the CAMEFLEX CM3 (a model converted to 2-perf), but the electric connector of the camera is totally unknown for me. If someone can recognize it on the picture, please let me know...

Sorry for the bad picture, but it's what I have on hand right now...

Imagen_2.png

image uploader

• 3 years later...

Our latest toy just arrived...

We are in the same boat….need to know what the polarity is for the fm20 motor?

I'm planning on running it with a 6s lipo battery 22v…anyone tried this?

Just afraid to guess the polarity incase I blowup the motor ….so though i should ask here?

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

Edited by Miles Blow

IMG_2062.jpg

Hi Jean-Louis thanks for the reply.

yep its a screw type connector.

Also does the motor have to b on the camera to work? I'm wondering if the little spring loaded winder my have to be pressed in to allow the motor to spin. Or can I spin it on a bench?

cheers miles

Edited by Miles Blow

IMG_2062.jpg

Hi Jean-Louis thanks for the reply.

yep its a screw type connector.

Also does the motor have to b on the camera to work? I'm wondering if the little spring loaded winder my have to be pressed in to allow the motor to spin. Or can I spin it on a bench?

cheers miles

I'm beginning to suspect that the above connector with the three male pins is not original Eclair.

Jean-Louis

Yep ..i will venture inside the motor today. Do the eclair motors normally only have two brushes? When I apply any voltage the the two visible brushes it shorts…so unless there is more brushes that tells me there is a short in the wiring…..ps..the first post (picture) was someone else's question. :)

Edited by Miles Blow

• 1 month later...

IMG_2206.jpg

I been building this partly 3d printed partly aluminium animation motor. It does 1-3 second exposures and has a nice new frame counter curtisy of ebay. I'm using a reed switch to stop the geared 15prm motor each frame. The reed switch is both a normally open and normally closed switch.

So NC is used to stop the motor after each exposure and NO is used to trigger the frame counter.