[URGENT]! Sound Mix Emergency: Can Anyone in L.A. Help?!

Jeff Norman

Hello Cinematography.com -- LOVE this community, and so much of the advice I gleaned from users here has helped me shoot AND finish my first short feature film, "Bobo Noir" (vimeo.com/bobonoir) -- thanks, guys!

We are literally at the finish line and only have the sound mix left to complete.

Unfortunately, our sound mixer suffered a serious illness and is not able to wrap his work on the project. The project is due to premiere VERY soon, and we were supposed to have the mix completed tomorrow night.

The work left to do is exceptionally easy. All that needs to be done is a few hours cleaning up the dialogue and adding 5-10 effects. Very quick, very simple. A great gig if you're looking to establish serious film credits, including on IMDb, on your resume.

Does anyone have any advice on how I could find someone in a pinch?! I have already posted an ad on Craigslist.

Unfortunately this has to be an unpaid gig. But as mentioned before, I'm more than happy to give any willing sound mixer generous and kind enough to bless us with their help a full credit on IMDb.

Does anyone potentially know any sound production / design students who might be interested in cutting their teeth on a super-short, super-easy project like this?

Don't hesitate to e-mail me at bobonoir@gmail.com, or text me at 818.941.6780

YOU ARE THE BEST -- THANK YOU!!

- Jeff, writer/director/producer, "Bobo Noir"