Beaulieu R 16

Vinod Raja

Dera members,

I have a beaulieu R16 with two 200 ft. magazines, 12-120 angenieux lens, sync pulse generator.

I have not used this camera for the past five years and the batteries have run out.I need batteries and a charger for this camera. Please suggest a place where I could procure them.

Thanks.

Dera members,

I have a beaulieu R16 with two 200 ft. magazines, 12-120 angenieux lens, sync pulse generator.

I have not used this camera for the past five years and the batteries have run out.I need batteries and a charger for this camera. Please suggest a place where I could procure them.

Thanks.

There are several places where you can get batteries.Chambliss in Atlanta is one place I can think of.I had the same thing happen on my Beaulieu.The handgrip batt went dead so we made some minor modifications to the power jack and built a battery pack out of an old camera case and used 10 D cells.Not too bad to lug around,minor inconvenience,but it lasted alot longer than the handgrip battery.Much cheaper too.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the info Marty,

I am in touch with Mr. Mr. Jesse Chambless. He does'nt have the appropriate chargers . I found a 4 AH batt on his list which i propose to buy. May have to get the charger made seperately.

Thanks best vinod

Thanks so much for the info Marty,

I am in touch with Mr. Mr. Jesse Chambless. He does'nt have the appropriate chargers . I found a 4 AH batt on his list which i propose to buy. May have to get the charger made seperately.

Thanks best vinod

You could try Bjorn Andersson. He is in Sweden but deals with people across the world as he is one of the few factory trained Beaulieu service agents. He will re-cell batteries and I am sure has pleanty of chargers available. His prices are very reasonable.

His e-mail is:

bjorn.andersson@brevet.nu

I can highly recommend him.

Matt

Dera members,

Thanks.

If there is a place in your city like Batteries,Batteries, or a Batteries Plus give them the specks and they can build a battery for you.

I have had them build batteries for my R16 as well as my other cameras.

Richard Mills

Phoenix, AZ

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
If there is a place in your city like Batteries,Batteries, or a Batteries Plus give them the specks and they can build a battery for you.

I have had them build batteries for my R16 as well as my other cameras.

Richard Mills

Phoenix, AZ

That's a pretty interesting option. Mind if I ask what that set you back?