Krasnogorsk-3 K-3 Video Assist

Richard Bragg

Hi!

When a phone is sufficient, then you might want to search for holders designed to attach a smartphone to e.g. a telescope or a microscope:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZLFY1YM/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=Telescope+cellphone+holder&qid=1699518496&sr=8-5

But be aware that most telescopes have a larger eyepiece than a small format movie camera. So check the dimensions before ordering. ?

Jörg

January 2021: One of my older iPhones (4S? 7?) attached to a Meopta DS8-camera with one of the cheapest smartphone-telescope-holders I managed to find back then. (Less than 10€ including shipping. - The images were taken 10min after the parcel arrived. Hence, the iPhone isn’t exactly oriented horizontally or vertically on these photos. And the Meopta wasn’t on a tripod… .)

Unfortunately, it doesn’t fit any of my other cameras as it requires to be attached to a relatively large viewfinder. And the Meopta refused to work a few weeks later. ? From time to time, I am looking for another holder. But the ones that should match a Beaulieu/Nizo/Elmo/Fujica are nearly 100€. ? Hence I decided to rather spend my money on films. ?

8F04357B-5D86-498B-B752-9314DCD981EC.jpeg

E6696FC5-F793-46A7-88A6-77A6EC39A427.jpeg

• Like 1