Warm day interior - How to achieve this look?

Hello,

I have a question about the color temperature of lights and the white balance to achieve the look on this particular scene. Here's what I think, is it correct?

White Balance: 6000K

• Key light for the students is created by bouncing a 4K HMI off unbleached muslin to achieve a soft effect.
  • The backlight on the students and the light on the teacher: I'm uncertain whether it's a tungsten or an HMI (that is warmer due to the white balance setting)
  • Room tone from inside using a Litemat 4: around what WB?

https://ibb.co/Cnhpffw

There are always lots of ways to accomplish this look the specifics of the type of diffusion or bounce vs direct will have to do with many factors you need to work out with your gaffer.  that said these shots are quiet wide and require more lights then you mention.

In the first still facing the teacher from the back of the classroom. I'm guessing there are lights coming through every window on the left side of the classroom. so 3-4 lights. the light on the teacher looks like its pretty hard so. its likely something like a 4k or bigger through light diffusion. but there also appears to be soft ambiance from the window which could be another softer light or just natural ambiance.

Yes also appears to be a large light coming through the rear window of the classroom again probably a 4k or bigger.

I'd say this scene has at least 4-5x lights around 4k or larger.

also appears to be ceiling lights providing some fill at a slightly cooler temp which helps make the sunlight feel warmer.

Unbleached Muslim is very inefficient way to bounce light. if you just want warmer light I would put on 1/4 cto and bounce off ultra bounce.