Any commercial scanning companies interested in scanning this Ireland 35mm short for free and sharing the output?

I'm generally not into 35mm...too bulky and too $$. But recently someone had a small lot of 35mm home movies shot in Ireland from 1915 - late 1920's for sale. I could not afford most of them, but I did pick up one short from the collection; about a tourist group to the Blarney stone in 1928. The other films were similar in size and some of them were about early steam trains in Ireland. Tour groups still go to the Blarney stone to kiss the stone for the 'gift of gab.' The print looks to be a safety film dupe of the original nitrate...but just guessing.

You can use the scan of the film for your website / experimentation / education / advertising / etc. Just no stock footage sales. I'll be glad to pay shipping both ways and would like a 4K scan. ProRes is OK.

Here are some details on it...

s-l960.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

more people....

s-l960.jpg

I kissed the old Blarney stone a few times. I used to go to Europe a lot back in the 1990's. I would go off-season in the winter. I could RT air for $229 - $299 for most European cities. Hotels were cheap in the off season too. This was before the internet was a big deal and all the kids were not overloading planes trying to buy experiences. Travel was cheap back then and you were not packed like sushi! GD...those were the days! I was headed to Hong Kong from Taiwan and 85% of the plane was empty. You could raise the arms of the seats and lie down on whole empty rows. 

monsoon-thailand-copyright-1982-daniel-d

Monsoon Thailand 1982

Photo: D.D.Teoli Jr.

Don't travel much now. Health is so-so and too $. So, I travel with the film archive nowadays. I got plenty of travel back in the day, so not hurting.

If interested write me direct at: w1000w@aol.com

Here is seller's description...

VERY RARE HISTORIC FOOTAGE 
ACTUAL 35MM FILM FOOTAGE, DEPICTING THE RAILROAD DEPOT / STATION IN BLARNEY, IRELAND, AND THE KISSING OF THE BLARNEY STONE, THERE ARE SOME GREAT SCENES,
        FILM IS MARKED IRELAND 1928 KISSING THE BLARNEY
THE FOOTAGE IS SILENT. THE IMAGES ARE QUITE SHARP AND VERY WELL TAKEN, AS GOOD AN AMATEUR AS BEST AVAILABLE FOR THOSE DAYS,
       IT COMES IN A COUPLE OF STRIPS OF DIFFERENT LENGTHS, IT HAS A FEW SPLICES, ALL IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION!
     SOME OF THE FILM HAS A YELLOWISH / ORANGE HUE BUT THE IMAGES ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION OVERALL.
        THE FILM DOES HOLD THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING SOME NICE STILL PHOTOS FROM SOME OF THE IMAGES.
          THERE ARE MANY WONDERFUL SCENES, MANY OF THEM  SHARP AND WELL TAKEN, SOME CLOSE-UP SHOTS AS WELL!
       MOST OF THE FILM IS SOLID AND IN VERY GOOD CONDITION OVERALL, BUT DUE TO AGE CAREFUL HANDLING IS STILL A MUST FOR THE ENTIRE FILM IN ORDER TO VIEW IT AND PRESERVE THE IMAGES!
        BASED ON THE SIZE OF THE ROLL, I ESTIMATE THE TOTAL RUNNING TIME OF THE CLIPS TO BE ABOUT 3-4 MINUTES OR SO RUNNING AT 18 FPS, EVEN THOUGH DID NOT COUNT THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF FRAMES.  

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.