Filter for zoom lenses (live)

I'm going to shoot a gig and as you see on the youtube printscreens from this place the stage is poorly lighted. As my work would be only for social media and not for broadcast use i decided to go with an EXTREMELY high ISO to make my videos appear MUCH MUCH brighter and with a kind of "artistic" and "dreamy" effect. The singer would stay betweeen the two "light pillars" as in the photo and the extreme high ISO would make the "pillars" shine like bulbs 

They say that Sony A7s iii it's ideal for this kind of low light enviroments, and as i wanted a big flexibility on the folcal lengths i decided to compine with very long zoom lenses as the Sony FE 70-200 f/2.8 GM OSS 

I was thinking also for a pro mist filter but i just read that the pro mist effect VARIES on different focal lengths .. and as i'm going to use three A7s iii with three 70-200 i'm afraid of a noticable dis-continuity between the shots ... what do you think ?? Does this rule also applies for the glimmerglass ??

Thank you very much !!! 

And if you have ANY other ideas about the shooting of this gig please let me know :) :) :) 

geniko.jpg

thiveos.jpg

Edited by panagiotis agapitou