Just completed new music video, take a look.

Hey guys,

Posted a previous music video I did a while back, and now I'm here with a my second one!

Shot on a soundstage at Austin Studios, this is my last music video to be shot on a stock XL2. I've got a new music video I'm shooting at the end of December with a proper budget, so I'll be switching to the Panasonic SDX900 w/Pro35 adapter, which will be nice.

Anyway, this was a gruesome three day shoot. My brother and I built all the sets ourselves from scratch (walls, props, set dressings, you name it, we did it), and that took us 48 hours straight without sleep. After finishing the sets, we went right into shooting for 15 hours, so basically we began filming extremely tired and I DO believe it affected the overall product (some of the dolly shots look downright horrid to me), but we had no choice as our studio time was restricted to 3 days, and 3 days only (the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie was set to move in the day after)....so all in all, no sleep for three days.

But I digress, this music video was edited in Final Cut Pro 5 with heavy effects placed on the entire video (which caused considerable lag in my harddrive, but it was necessary).

So here's the link to the video, the band is called J. Price Band. You can also go to our main webpage at www.suitedproductions.com to check out some of the other stuff I've done.

Enjoy!

Guest jeremy edge

Nice video!!

You know a friend of mine said the other day;

"Isn't funny how when you shoot video you want to try to add things like flicker,grain and scratches to give it a film look but when you shoot film you dont want those things!" lol

This reminded me of that.

You have a cool flicker that hails back to some "old" movie film look. I liked it.

The costumes and sets were pretty cool too.