B&H problems

Evan Cox

Hello, I have a Bell and Howell 200 16mm camera. As far as I can tell, it works by winding it up, and pressing down the lock button. My problem is that the lock button is broken and it just chooses to film things while i'm in the middle of winding it. Is there anyway to fix this?

• Premium Member
Hello, I have a Bell and Howell 200 16mm camera. As far as I can tell, it works by winding it up, and pressing down the lock button. My problem is that the lock button is broken and it just chooses to film things while i'm in the middle of winding it. Is there anyway to fix this?

The lever on the front f those has two positions, Up for single frame, and down to run. It should automaticaly return to the middle. I think there is a lever to lock it down, for continuous run, You want to release that!

The lever on the front f those has two positions, Up for single frame, and down to run. It should automaticaly return to the middle. I think there is a lever to lock it down, for continuous run, You want to release that!

Okay, that makes sense. Then the problem with mine is that it doesn't return to the middle. Does anybody know how to fix this?