64T processing in Vancouver B.C. ?

Michael Ryan

Hello All,

There is a place in Vancouver, B.C. that develops 64T (I believe it's the only place in Canada that does it), does anyone know their correct, full name and address and or phone number and website?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello All,

There is a place in Vancouver, B.C. that develops 64T (I believe it's the only place in Canada that does it), does anyone know their correct, full name and address and or phone number and website?

Thanks,

Mike

I've taken my 64T rolls to Northwest FX in Burnaby and they have done a good service although it's a little expensive ... $25 a roll. E-6 process.

Their web site below. You'll find their address, phone there:

http://www.nwfx.com/

They don't do telecine tho.

You might also wanna consider dropping your cartridges off at Shopper's drug mart. $12 a cart. They are picked up by Qualex and it takes about 14 days.

Edited by ropbo

On their website they mention they do telecine.

But only 16mm and 35mm transfer. I had to send my rolls to a place there in TO called "Black and White Film Factory". A few weeks ago tho I found a place in Vancouver that does S8 transfer (I think they have a workprinter there or something).

http://www.triadcommunications.ca/

Actually I gotta call Northwest again, one the guys there left a VM the other day about another S8 telecine option for me. If I know of anything, I let you know.

I can confirm that the shoppers drug mart route works, just clearly label the film to be going to dwayne's for e-6 processing.

12.00 +tax ain't that bad.

You could shoot it over to me in toronto for the transfer if you like. We're using a modified DV8 SNIPER.

You are hardly a days shipping from Seattle. Forde Motion Picture Labs does just about everything. They subcontract Telecine to Flying Spot but they do great work. I have some 64t in with them now.

www.fordlabs.com

Its only $13 (US) a roll there.