gummo

Guest blkeyed

Guest blkeyed

does anybody know what lense was used to shoot the sceen where bunny was was on the bridge

with the chain linked fence neer the begining of the film? where the ols bluegrass type song plays?

ive seen pictures from the shoot and korine is using some bel and howell 16MM camera, does anybody know anything else? any help would be appriated :) :) :huh:

Guest blkeyed
I was under the impression that gummo was shot on 35, and the camera that he's holding on the bridge with the bunny (I went to his website) is a Canon Super 8 camera.

it was shot on 16MM, 35mm, super 8, 8mm, and video.

but the scene on the bridge is what im talking about, shot on 16mm, theres also pictures of him with a 16mm camera where he's shooting that scene on the bridge.

Guest blkeyed
Link to a picture and I could probably tell you.

gummo-onset014.jpg

gummo-onset008.jpg

i know, it looks like a super 8 camera, but, its not.

oh and my bad, i dont think its a b&H

sorry, I know this isn't a topic to actually discuss favorite or least favorite parts of the movie, but since this is the only thing I've heard about this movie in a long time, I just wanted to comment on a certain scene in the movie. Every time I think of Gummo, I think of the scene where the kid is in the bathtub with dirty-ass water and he drops his candy bar in the water, picks it out and continues eating it. Man, I cringe and shiver every time I think of how nasty that is :)

By the way, you say there's a website for the movie? I'll look for it tomrrow evening, but if you get back to this topic before then, can you post a link to it? Thanks!

Guest blkeyed
sorry, I know this isn't a topic to actually discuss favorite or least favorite parts of the movie, but since this is the only thing I've heard about this movie in a long time, I just wanted to comment on a certain scene in the movie. Every time I think of Gummo, I think of the scene where the kid is in the bathtub with dirty-ass water and he drops his candy bar in the water, picks it out and continues eating it. Man, I cringe and shiver every time I think of how nasty that is :)

By the way, you say there's a website for the movie? I'll look for it tomrrow evening, but if you get back to this topic before then, can you post a link to it? Thanks!

theres no official site for gummo, but a good harmony korine website is harmony-korine.com