sending away exposed film

Tim Kirk

what do i put the film in for it to be sent away and do i need to be careful about light when i take it out of the camera? is there any thing else i should knwo before i do this. im a complete noob so please tell me every thing i need to knwo no matter how obvious.

cheers

Tim Kirk

also i should mention is tri-x reversal bw

Edited by Vlacs

• Premium Member
what do i put the film in for it to be sent away and do i need to be careful about light when i take it out of the camera? is there any thing else i should knwo before i do this. im a complete noob so please tell me every thing i need to knwo no matter how obvious.

cheers

Tim Kirk

also i should mention is tri-x reversal bw

Probably useful to put the film back in the box it came from and tape that shut. Ths lets the lab know what film you shot and how old it is. You can open the camera without damaging the film. Make sure you see the word "Exposed" on the tiny portion of the film that um, is, exposed.

If you don't see that word then you haven't finished the cartridge of film. If the film has been loaded by a non Kodak entity, then instead of the word "exposed" you'll actually see the tail end of the film either cut at an angle or straight.