Good place for ecktachrome E6 proccessing.

Canney

Hey where do u guys go to get this stuff proccessed. I heard dwanes at www.k14movies.com does it but I am not sure if they have started up their processes yet. I am looking for a good cheap price as to where I can get some proccessed.

I heard that Wallmart will not process E-6 films. They only accept K-40. If I am wrong, please let us know once and for all.

The place I use for my E-6 is Spectra in North Hollywood, Ca. They also carry the new Fuji Velvia 50D super 8 film which looks great!

Well walmart sends its send out film to fuji in arizona and fuji then sends it to dwanes. Now dwanes was goign to strat proccess E-6 as soon as it became available. I am going to have to do some asking around then to find out if they proccess it yet.

• Premium Member
Hey where do u guys go to get this stuff proccessed. I heard dwanes at www.k14movies.com does it but I am not sure if they have started up their processes yet. I am looking for a good cheap price as to where I can get some proccessed.

Dwayne's processes E-6 daily now (has for a few months). Price $9

(if Wal-Mart, Clark's mail order, or others will send to Dwayne's as they did

with Kodachrome, the price would be less but take 2 weeks to get back).

Other places:

Yale in No. Hollywood, CA $14

Pro8mm in Burbank, CA $14

Pac Lab in New York $16

I have used all four of these labs in the last two weeks for Ektachrome 64T processing

and they all did a fine job.

Chris Cottrill

Editor, Super 8 Today

Super 8 Today Magazine

Guest Ronney Ross
what about a cheap place for 7265 to be processed? i think it's 94A processing?

anyone? anyone? Buller?

For Plus-x use Cinelab out of Mass. price is $10 a cart. I send two rolls but never say (I guess someone in my house mistakenly threw away) so I cant comment on the quality. But I will be sending some more out hopefully soon to be processed. This time I will use Forde Film labs since I have a roll a the 64t film that needs processing.

should have been I sent two rolls and never saw(the footage)

I have used Cine Labs in Mass. and been to their facilites in Fall River. They are pretty big and can handel a lot of tasks. They processed my tri-x and 200t very well actually.

www.cinelab.com

Edited by Canney

Film and Video Services in Minneapolis provides good, inexpensive processing of Super 8 and 16mm black & white reversal film:

www.filmvideoservices.net

I've taken film to them for years and been satisfied with the results.

Alright I droped off a cartridge of E-6 at walmart and filled out special instructions to send tro dwanes. Ill see if I can get it to their with out getting the we don't process ektachtrome info slip.