nizo801micro

Kanagi

Hi..

I'm a college student in Japan..

I was a single8 user ..

and I want to get super8 camera for the first time...

I was looking for canon 1014xl-s but somedays ago I came across nizo 801macro on german internet shopping mall..

So I almost make a decision to buy that nizo...

but I've never seen real thing of nizo..

Could you let me know about the viewfinder of nizo 801m... Is it small compared with other brand camera?

I have bad sight so I want brighter and not too small viewfinder..

Have a nice day.. :lol:

Edited by Kanagi

In my opinion, any Super 8 camera or 16mm has a small viewfinder when compared to today?s technology. That said, I've found Nizos' to be the best designed cameras. While there markings may require translation and artistic interpretation, I attribute that to a creative aesthetic backup-ed by solid performance and engineering. I have a Nizo 2056 and am getting acquainted with a Nizo 801 Macro. These are not only beautiful cameras but agile and effective machines.

I prefer the Nizo 2056?s viewfinder to the 801, however the 801 has some great features compared to the 2056. It has increased slow motion ability, adjustable shutter angle, longer lens (more telephoto range), built-in dissolve ability, and auto-bulb mode for long-term exposures. One note though, I?ve found that you can replace the viewfinder?s rubber cup with differently shape cups that conform to your eye. I think this will allow better vision through the viewfinder. Additionally, you can set the viewfinder to your eyesight if you where eyeglasses.

Hi..

I'm a college student in Japan..

I was a single8 user ..

and I want to get super8 camera for the first time...

I was looking for canon 1014xl-s but somedays ago I came across nizo 801macro on german internet shopping mall..

So I almost make a decision to buy that nizo...

but I've never seen real thing of nizo..

Could you let me know about the viewfinder of nizo 801m... Is it small compared with other brand camera?

I have bad sight so I want brighter and not too small viewfinder..

Have a nice day.. :lol:

Hi Kanagi! I was an exchange student in Tottori in 2001.

How is Film study in japan?

Hi Kanagi! I was an exchange student in Tottori in 2001.

How is Film study in japan?

Hi..

Have you been to Tottori? I've never been to Tottori area..but I'd like to go there...

Is there very small desert ? only desert in Japan..

And to study in Japan.. well.. I don't know that..objetively..'couse I've never been to foreign county.. :lol:

It's not easy to me to study.... but in my school.. I think it's so grateful to have a chance to meet people who love filmmaking.. :ph34r:

Hi..

Have you been to Tottori? I've never been to Tottori area..but I'd like to go there...

Is there very small desert ? only desert in Japan..

And to study in Japan.. well.. I don't know that..objetively..'couse I've never been to foreign county.. :lol:

It's not easy to me to study.... but in my school.. I think it's so grateful to have a chance to meet people who love filmmaking.. :ph34r:

I love Japan, Where do you study Film? Here is a picture of me with my host brother

n7926076_14433820_3848.jpg

I love the japanese movie "Hanabi"

I love Japan, Where do you study Film? Here is a picture of me with my host brother

n7926076_14433820_3848.jpg

I love the japanese movie "Hanabi"

So do I..

I love Kitano's film...

Hanabi as well.. and 'Sontine' is one of my favourites..

I am studying at Musashino Art University in TOKYO....

and it's very fun name ... that hamburger restaurant in your picture.. :lol:

Generally speaking I find the viewfinder on the Nizo's (at least the series that the 801 Maro is part of) dim, and you have to cant your eye down about 30 degrees to see the exposure values at the bottom of the viewfinder. It's a great camera but given what you have said about your eyesight and viewfinder preference I would caution you.

Rick