My 48 hour film project

This film was made 2 weeks ago as part of the 48 hour film project for Washington DC. Many of the people on this forum may be familiar with this contest, but if you aren't, teams are assigned a genre (ours was horror), prop(fire extiguisher), line of dialogue (this is absoulutely the last time) and a character(Tina Tate, gay glass sculptor extrordinnaire), and you then have 48 hours to complete all creative work on a 3-7 minute film. I have done this contest several times, winning in Baltimore last year. I should warn you about bars and tone at the beggining. (contest requirements). Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Thomas

This film was made 2 weeks ago as part of the 48 hour film project for Washington DC. Many of the people on this forum may be familiar with this contest, but if you aren't, teams are assigned a genre (ours was horror), prop(fire extiguisher), line of dialogue (this is absoulutely the last time) and a character(Tina Tate, gay glass sculptor extrordinnaire), and you then have 48 hours to complete all creative work on a 3-7 minute film. I have done this contest several times, winning in Baltimore last year. I should warn you about bars and tone at the beggining. (contest requirements). Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Thomas

Sorry, I'm a moron, here's the link

http://www.ningenmanga.com/current/

The name of the film is "Under The Bed"