voltage for IIC motors

inindustry

anyone knows about how much voltage for perfect tone and variframe motor,16v or 12v?Take a look at the picture below .

The Perfectone motor for the 16mm Eclair NPR wants 12 to 15 volts DC. I don't recognize the other items in your small and crowded photo. (Why are you asking in the 35mm forum?)

Edited by clivetobin

The Perfectone motor for the 16mm Eclair NPR wants 12 to 15 volts DC. I don't recognize the other items in your small and crowded photo. (Why are you asking in the 35mm forum?)

1st of all in the the small crowded photo,those are the motors from my arri IIC package,

2nd of all perfect tone is one of the most popular motor for Arri II systerm shooting in 24f 50h or 25f 60h

3rd,there are couple things in the picture could be really easy to recognized,just look at the the power plug ,you can tell those thing made for ARRI II,and a flat base ,even you can read there is something in the back ground showes ARONLD & RICHTER ,MUNCHIN,ARONLD and RICHTER are 2 guys founded AR RI company,and ECLAIR really not made in MUNCHIN,if i am still right,ECLAIR was made by france in 1st place ,then sold to British.

4th,for this forum every people knows only can update a photo under 100k,the oranginal i shooted in 3200 x 2400 raw format ,then compress couple times to fit in this forum.

5th,i need some proffesional oponions ,not like keep running motor between 12v-15v,12v and 15 v are huge difference for those old time gears ,thas the reason why when you hold a cmaera in your hand after a while you feel the motor is really really HOT .

my question is ,for the safety reason to run those old gear ,like perfect tone and varifram motor for ARRI IIC ,what is the good voltage and how to keep them in good condition for last longer ?

Thank you.

Edited by inindustry