Photocontinental in Brisbane planning to process 64T

Scot McPhie

I was dropping in some digital prints yesterday at Photocontinental and decided to ask if they can develope the 64T (since it's E6) I was fully expecting the answer to be no - but to my surprise they said yes! They've bought the add on equipment to their E6 machine and are going to start testing the process over the next two weeks.

They haven't set a price yet, so here's hoping it all goes well and isn't too expensive. They retail 64T at $28.

Being able to drop it off and develop it locally will be fantastic - not just for people in Brisbane, or Queensland, but all round Australia I should think. As far as I know they're the only lab in Australia planning to process 64T.

If you're interested in using their service why not phone them or email them to give them some encouragement and let them know the market is there.

Scot

I was dropping in some digital prints yesterday at Photocontinental and decided to ask if they can develope the 64T (since it's E6) I was fully expecting the answer to be no - but to my surprise they said yes! They've bought the add on equipment to their E6 machine and are going to start testing the process over the next two weeks.

They haven't set a price yet, so here's hoping it all goes well and isn't too expensive. They retail 64T at $28.

Being able to drop it off and develop it locally will be fantastic - not just for people in Brisbane, or Queensland, but all round Australia I should think. As far as I know they're the only lab in Australia planning to process 64T.

If you're interested in using their service why not phone them or email them to give them some encouragement and let them know the market is there.

Scot

I process 64t in Victoria as you know.

Email is 'nanolab@iprimus.com.au'

Cheers,

Richard