First Time 16mm Processing

Hi

I shot 100ft Of kodak 200t colour negative film on a k-3, as it's the first time i've used the camera and the first time i've ever tried using 16mm i wanted to get the film processed before i shoot anymore, Does anyone know anywhere in the uk that would process such a small amount?

any help would be much appriciated cheers.

Hi

I shot 100ft Of kodak 200t colour negative film on a k-3, as it's the first time i've used the camera and the first time i've ever tried using 16mm i wanted to get the film processed before i shoot anymore, Does anyone know anywhere in the uk that would process such a small amount?

If you wish test of camera and films, you need process film on professional lab only.

You need seek a processing lab, who take short end for processing.

If you wish test of camera only, you need take set chemistry of C41 ( hobby pack ) and processing a film with C41.

Yes, This is not correct technology processing of color negative cine film and you will have problem with black carbon layer, but, you can see pictures on film.

But, if you have not experience on processing film, and you have not devices for processing, the processing of color negative film can be complex procedure for you.

If you wish test quality of camera, you need take B&W reversal or B&W negative films, shoot and processing film on spiral tank. The technology of processing easy and chemistry available.

The very simply test of quality of camera - shoot of test footage on B&W negative film, cut a few short stripes ( 0.6 m ) and use photo spiral tank for processing test stripes.

The some spiral processing photo tanks have spiral for 16 mm film too.

Hi

Film and Photo, 13 Colville Road, London W3 - 02078 992 0037

Film Lab North 96 Kirkstall Road, Leeds - 0113 2228333

Soho Images Meard St London W1 - 0207 437 0831

All will process 200ft of Colour Negative - you need to check for a minimum charge before sending your film.

Brian

All will process 200ft of Colour Negative - you need to check for a minimum charge before sending your film.

Brian

Sorry, typing error. The number for Film and Photo is 0208 992 0037

Brian

Sorry, typing error. The number for Film and Photo is 0208 992 0037

Oh dear I am having a bad day. I meant to say 'will process 100ft of Col Neg,' but do check for a minium charge.

Brian

• Premium Member

The Kodak website has an on-line directory of labs worldwide and the services they offer: :)

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/support/....4.17&lc=en

The directory is based on information submitted by the labs to Kodak:

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/support/....17.4&lc=en