Manual for the KINOR-16 CX-2M

Tomas Stacewicz

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know where I can find a manual for the KINOR-16 CX-2M in English?

I've done a search for one on the internet but yet haven't found any.

Are there any online manuals, or must I buy a printed one?

Anyone?

1. Where can I find a manual for the Kinor-16 CX-2M?

And also:

2. What is the shutterspeed for the fixed filmspeed of 25 fps?

3. What about loading the 100' magazines? I only have previous experience of loading daylight spools with my Krasnogorsk 3. Well, the daylight spool obviously doesn't fit into the magazine of my Kinor-16. But there are splastic non-daylight spools (without the covering) just for fastening and winding of the film. Can I buy 100' loads from Kodak already winded on these spools? Are they international standard? Or am I forced to wind the spools myself? If so, how do I wind the film to the spools thight and even when the sides (as in the daylights spools) are missing? Any suggestions? How do YOU do it?

Best regards,

Tomas

Anyone?

1. Where can I find a manual for the Kinor-16 CX-2M?

And also:

2. What is the shutterspeed for the fixed filmspeed of 25 fps?

3. What about loading the 100' magazines? I only have previous experience of loading daylight spools with my Krasnogorsk 3. Well, the daylight spool obviously doesn't fit into the magazine of my Kinor-16. But there are splastic non-daylight spools (without the covering) just for fastening and winding of the film. Can I buy 100' loads from Kodak already winded on these spools? Are they international standard? Or am I forced to wind the spools myself? If so, how do I wind the film to the spools thight and even when the sides (as in the daylights spools) are missing? Any suggestions? How do YOU do it?

Best regards,

Tomas

I have not english version of user manual of Kinor-16 camera, but, if you will have questions, you can ask me.

If you need russian user manual, i can give copy.

The many information about use of Kinor-16 camera you can see on my pages :

- technical information http://www.geocities.com/russiancamera/16m...nor-16sx-2m.htm

pages about prime lenses, zoom lenses, film magazines, procedure of loading film into 30 m, 120 m film magazines.

The information about repair of Kinor cameras :

http://www.geocities.com/russiancamera/16m...ep-kinor-16.htm

The information about modification of Kinor cameras :

http://www.geocities.com/russiancamera/16m...kinor-motor.htm

2. Kinor-16-SX-2M have one blade shutter disk ( mirror disk ) with 170 degree of angle ( shutter open ).

The time of frame exposing with speed 25 fps 1/53 sec, 24 fps 1/51 sec.

3.16 mm film can be on 100 ft daylight spools and on plastic core.

The 30 m film magazine of Kinor-16 camera compatible with film on 100 ft daylight spools and on core.

The 120 m film magazine can use with 120 m roll of film on core only.

The 30 m film magazine of Kinor-16 camera have removable part on takeup and feed axis.

If you take away removable part, you can set film on 100 ft daylight spool.

This is removable parts use for load film on core.

From my personal experience, i recommend use core on takeup axis only.

The 100 ft daylight spools on takeup axis work with not confidence too much and film can have jam.

The Kodak metal 100 ft daylight spools can work good, but, the problem with jam of film can be too. need test of every magazine with daylight spools.

If you wish use of 16 mm film on daylight spools, you can load film on spool into film magazine on feed axis and set core on takeup axis. The film on core take any processing lab for processing.

Yes, of course, You can loading of film into film magazine with daylight, but, unload of film magazine, you need do on darkness or inside charging bag only.

Thank's again Olex for your valuabe support!

If you need russian user manual, i can give copy.

Yes, thank you! You can send it to: tomas.dahlheim@comhem.se

The 30 m film magazine of Kinor-16 camera have removable part on takeup and feed axis.

If you take away removable part, you can set film on 100 ft daylight spool.

This is removable parts use for load film on core.

O.k. I tried this a second time and it worked! :)

From my personal experience, i recommend use core on takeup axis only.

The 100 ft daylight spools on takeup axis work with not confidence too much and film can have jam.

The Kodak metal 100 ft daylight spools can work good, but, the problem with jam of film can be too. need test of every magazine with daylight spools.

Thank's for the tip!

Edited by Tomas Stacewicz