class/ course in cinematography

hi there.

I have been working with film cameras for a few years and now I want to deepen my skills with some more on hands training by professionals. can anyone point me towards a good school or establishment that offers courses no longer than few months (max. 10) that will mainly treat film cinematography?

It can be anywhere, really. just need a good hint..

The workshops in Maine offers 1-Week, 2-week, 4-week intensive courses in cinematography taught by working proffessionals. I took a feature film lighting class there with Jim Planette and had a great time. This year Michael Chapman is heading the DP Master Class. Here is the link:

International Film and Television Workshops

• Premium Member

I gave this link because "scubba" said he could follow a course infrench and I thought he was much looking for some continuous training than initial course. Louis Lumière is a very good school and has continuous training. But I'm afraid there is not much in english there.

Would like to make a pro course for people in the bis.

Is ther something like main in France ?

Sorry but due to my english perception I don't quite understand what you say...

If you talk about continuous training, it depends on your level. Louis Lumière has such a training, http://www.ens-louis-lumiere.fr/stages/formations-cont.htm