smallformat subscription problems

Guest filmfreund

Guest filmfreund

The publisher of smallformat informed me today that they have serious problems with the payments for the subscription. More than 25% of the subscribers who ordered smallformat end of 2005 or in the first months of 2006 did not pay for their subscription - even not after two reminders. This might bring the project into serious financial problems. If you are a subscriber, please make sure that you already paid for your subsription. Thanks!

• Premium Member
The publisher of smallformat informed me today that they have serious problems with the payments for the subscription. More than 25% of the subscribers who ordered smallformat end of 2005 or in the first months of 2006 did not pay for their subscription - even not after two reminders. This might bring the project into serious financial problems. If you are a subscriber, please make sure that you already paid for your subsription. Thanks!

That's interesting because I purchased the first issue and then I "subscribed" but I never received the second issue nor the second issue.

Guest filmfreund

That is quite unusual. The publisher's office will check it. But the main problem is still: More than 25% of all subscribers did not pay yet...