Timelapse Reel

• Premium Member

Feedback = good. Obviously. Great-looking stuff. I don't really know what response you need other than keep it up!

Beyond that, you might want to group the clips rather than mix-and-match.... desert, city, people, campus stuff, etc.

I'm also curious about the movement shots and whether you manned those or had some makeshift motion-control.

Basic Motion Control

a lifetime of learning Eletonics and 6 months of Studying Motion control and Robotics. some freinds at Motarola said to make the box I wanted would cost about $10,000 to build. I Jurry riged and mygyverd something Else and "not includeing my sticks" cost less then $500.

and its in infant stage next I want to set up a Dollly rig for it. we "faked" Mo-co dolly shots on Yesturdays Tommorro and I would love to do them for real. I've also been doing a lot of Specal effect testing with the Rig its working so far.

yeah I tried to Orginise by Landscape first then people then people at night not perfect but some Struchture one of my freinds wants me to competely scramble it.

so to help me out any shots I should pull and whats your favorite I sould keep?

VP

www.vincentpascoe.com

www.myspace.com/vincentpascoe

Feedback = good. Obviously. Great-looking stuff. I don't really know what response you need other than keep it up!

Beyond that, you might want to group the clips rather than mix-and-match.... desert, city, people, campus stuff, etc.

I'm also curious about the movement shots and whether you manned those or had some makeshift motion-control.

Hi, nice shots, left me wanting to see more... what you are shooting on ? I just left a question in the 35mm forum looking for advice on shootin sunsets. Maybe you have some advice... I have a Konvas 2m (35mm)hooked up with a Tobin time lapse motor and I have just begun shooting some time lapse shots. Pictures of my cam can be seen at http://www.konvas.info Thanks in advance for any advice you might have, I am also very interested in seeing you pan rig, care to post a photo ?

Steve Larsen