New Poster for "Art Officially Favored" Comments??????

Martin Yernazian

Hey guys well this post is different to the others I post it .... since in here I'm promoting the movie and the new poster that we have so check it out let us know what you think

www.aofthemovie.com

(this is our blog where we post all our updates)

also check our cast in IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815100/

The Director

Martín Yernazian

Hey guys well this post is different to the others I post it .... since in here I'm promoting the movie and the new poster that we have so check it out let us know what you think

www.aofthemovie.com

(this is our blog where we post all our updates)

also check our cast in IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815100/

The Director

Martín Yernazian

Come on GUys no Comments after 2 threads JEsus....!!!

so check it out let us know what you think

www.aofthemovie.com

dang, Steve Vai said that? daaang.

I think the contrast and colors work well together, but the on-lookers are too prominent. Perhaps if you rotoscoped out the on-lookers and the background, the image would have more focused composition, and you wouldn't lose that nice halo effect around the musician's head to the business of the image. Or maybe if you put some kind of an angelic glow around the musician - but I don't know, that's the kind of sketchy thing you've got to try and see before you can tell whether it'll work or not. Or maybe just move the on-lookers enough to the left to isolate the musician's head, so he's backed by white. Just some ideas, looks like a cool doc!

You want a comment about the poster?

It's fine but not great. It doesn't grab me particularly and from a distance, you can't tell what it is. It's not evocative; all it tells me is that some guy plays an instrument.

Thanks for your suggestions.... it reasure more for what I was trying to do I appriciatted

Best Regards

dang, Steve Vai said that? daaang.

I think the contrast and colors work well together, but the on-lookers are too prominent. Perhaps if you rotoscoped out the on-lookers and the background, the image would have more focused composition, and you wouldn't lose that nice halo effect around the musician's head to the business of the image. Or maybe if you put some kind of an angelic glow around the musician - but I don't know, that's the kind of sketchy thing you've got to try and see before you can tell whether it'll work or not. Or maybe just move the on-lookers enough to the left to isolate the musician's head, so he's backed by white. Just some ideas, looks like a cool doc!

Yes Steve said that... also we have a quote from Segovia

I also want to thank you for the suggestions... some of them we though they where to much when we applied

( like the halo around his head... is to much to diety... )but since this one is the coming soon poster I feel that we are in a good path.... also it brings a lot of mysticim to the project.... is really indie and Raw... exactly like the character.... anyways thanks a lot

Thanks for your suggestions.... it reasure more for what I was trying to do I appriciatted

Best Regards

Yes Steve said that... also we have a quote from Segovia

I also want to thank you for the suggestions... some of them we though they where to much when we applied

( like the halo around his head... is to much to diety... )but since this one is the coming soon poster I feel that we are in a good path.... also it brings a lot of mysticim to the project.... is really indie and Raw... exactly like the character.... anyways thanks a lot

I just Had great news from a lot of distributors.. the love the tematics of the film and they love the poster.... thanks everybody for the sugestions