One Night With The King

As I said in an earlier post (maybe in the wrong forum? sorry Newbie) this is a really, really beautifully photographed film. The best I ever seen at the lab I work at. But I should have mentioned, I have never seen it with sound. I hear that, that part is not so strong. If you know what I mean.

Anyway I heard at the lab that there is a special screening of the film next week, but its only for ASC members. If there are any nice ASC members who would like to give their ticket to a young aspiring cinematographer it would be really appreciated.

Tom Hope

• Premium Member

I'm no ASC member yet so I can't give you a ticket but I'm also wanting to see this film. The production manager here got a DVD of the trailer in his mail box the other day and told me to come take a look. I really liked the look and feel that Steven Bernstein, ASC created. It's very "Lawrence of Arabia". It looks like there was a lot of creative energy put into all aspects of this film (including the story for once). I'm a little surprised though that it's not coming to theaters in Canada. I'd really like to see it on the big screen.