OT a bit, but help me out!

Michael Collier

I need to complete my film, so in persuant to that I am selling some range rover parts I spent over 1000 buying, I need 400 for them.

Camshaft (new)

Main Bearings (new)

Rod Bearings (new)

camshaft bearings (new)

piston rings (new)

For a range rover 4.0 SE. Let me give you some background/sob story.

I got robbed in florida last weekend (at knife point) scariest/best moment of my life, but left me $400 in the hole. I need to develop my film pronto, and all the money I had saved to do that is now in the hands of a cokehead with a knife (hopefully he ODed on that coke he bought) so I need $400 as quick as I can get it, so ANYONE with a range rover, this is your chance to get your engine running new. This is for the 96 JEMs engine, but will work for anything between 93-99 (check with your mechanic) If anyone has this engine, please contact me, I need money and you need new moving parts in your engine. Let me know. (or if anyone wants executive producer credit and an autographed slate by the director and lead actors, but that only works on ebay.)

PS, I said best moment of my life because I felt more alive during and esp. after the robery. If you have never had it happen, I recomend walking home drunk from your brothers bachelor party. It will open your eyes and give you a great perspective on life to make your films off of. I know I did. Anyway, if you need to rebuild your engine, or just want to help out, PM me.